Depending on size
- Hunt Transportation
- Airport transfers and assistance
- Formalities of weapon support at the Airport & Taxes
- Hunting license & permits
- Hunting insurance
- Professional hunting guide 1&1 (English/German/Spanish)
- Field preparation of trophies, permits & paperwork for shipping
Does not include
- Representative 6800 €
- 205-219 CIC points (Bronze) 7900 €
- 220-229 CIC points (Silver) 10900 €
- 230-235 CIC points (Gold) 14000 € (300 € extra point)
- 236-260 CIC points 5500 € (+ 375 € extra point)
- > 261 CIC points 24500 € (+ 525 extra point)
- Daily rate 500 €
- Any before or after hunt Hotel & Meals
- Personal expenses
- Rental Gun & Ammo (300 €/trip)
- Dip & Pack & Shipping
- Vet Certificate & Export permits
- Rental gun & Ammo
- Taxidermy and shipping
- Gourmet Restaurants
Booking and payment conditions
- 50% trophy fee by transfer after booking the dates
- The rest is in cash (€uros) after official measurement in Spain
- Terms and conditions
Please let us know what you want to do with this Offer:
Terms and conditions:
- It´s the hunter’s responsibility to book clearly the size of the trophy he expects. If during the hunt, the hunter is told clearly that the size of the trophy he’s ready to shoot could be a bigger size than booked (and in consequence more expensive), it’s up to the hunter to shoot or not.
- If the hunter shoots a bigger size trophy than booked and he wasn’t told, then Masara will take the responsibility of paying the difference and the hunter could keep the trophy.
- The trophy will be measured after being shot in the field according to Spanish International CIC rules.
- A wounded animal will be considered a dead animal.
- Hunts are booked and confirmed after receiving a 50% deposit by transfer. The trophy fee balance has to be paid by transfer after measuring the trophies in Spain. Daily rate and Rental rifle in cash (€uros).
- If the hunt is canceled more than 90 days prior to the hunt starting date, the deposit will be refunded less the 50 % administration fee and all expenses already incurred.
- Cancellation 90 days or less prior to the hunt starting date, the total cost of the hunt is forfeited, unless the hunt is re-sold. If the hunt is re-sold, 50% of the paid amount will be refunded.
- Any requests to postpone the hunt must be in writing and shall only be effective upon its acknowledged receipt by Masara. Masara, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to either accept or refuse a request to postpone the hunt and to hold up to 50 % of the cost of the hunt as license and administration fees. If the hunt is postponed, Masara reserves the right to change all daily rates, trophy and license fees, and all other fees including additional charges.
- It is the hunter’s responsibility to ensure that passports, visas, travel permits, weapons permits, health certificates, COVID-19 passports, inoculations, international driving licenses…etc, or other documentation required for the trip are obtained, valid, and in order.
- If Masara doesn’t receive the required paperwork at the latest 60 days before starting the hunt, the hunter is responsible if permits and the Spanish hunting license don’t arrive on time.
- Complaints have to be transmitted directly to the Masara team during the trip; complaints after leaving are refused to be recognized.
- No client shall be accepted or be permitted to continue on a hunt while their status of mental or physical condition is, in the opinion of the Masara team, such as to render them incapable of caring for themselves or make themselves objectionable to other clients or become a hazard to themselves or other clients. Masara will not be responsible for expenses by such persons precluded from completing the hunt for this reason.
- The expected shooting distance is 100-350 meters, please train your shooting skills before starting the hunt in order to improve and enjoy your own hunting experience.